- Application on: any type of tile
- Purpose: making stamped designs
Laser-cut tin divided into two zones: half of the tin is occupied by intriguing love-themed designs, of which you can use any part as a design or on a selected part of the nail. The other half is filled with 20 patterns of hearts, inscriptions and other love-themed symbols in different scenes.
Stamping with lacquer:
- To make a design from the selected stencil from the stamping tin, first prepare the nail surface properly:
- cover the hybrid styling with a matte top coat or matt the surface with a buffer with a gradation of 280 and clean it thoroughly with a cotton swab soaked in Cleaner 1.
- Styling with gel - after filing, it is best to cover with a matte top or matt the surface with a buffer with a gradation of 280 and thoroughly clean it with a cotton swab soaked in Cleaner 1.
- classic protein varnish - wait carefully until the color layer is completely dry.
Then the pattern selected on the tin should be generously covered with stamp varnish and with a quick, decisive moment scrape off its excess from the tin with a scraper. Immediately after this step, imprint the design from the tin with a stamp and transfer it to the surface of the nail. After a while, when the pattern dries, you can protect it with the top coat of your choice and cure it in a lamp or cover it with a topcoat.
- Clean the sheet gently with a cotton swab soaked in Nail Polish Remover.
- If you are using gels for stamping then Wipe Off will work great.
- If the gels harden on the surface of the tile, we can try to make a poultice of several minutes with a cotton swab soaked in Remover, and then clean the tile again with Wipe Off Cleaner.
- We can also soak the tin in warm water and gently use a stick to remove the cured gel from the nooks and crannies.
Note: scratching the surface too hard with the stick or other tools may cause scratches, which will negatively affect the quality of the reflected designs.