UV Lamp: 2min
Led Lamp: 30s
● perfect for any length extensions;
● ensures nails durability up to 6 weeks;
● gel's formula contains the same proteins that we use to create our iconic Protein Base
● has excellent covering properties, you do not need to apply a coloured gel polish to obtain the effect of natural nails;
● shade suitable for nude looks perfectly blends in with the skin tone;
● does not flood the cuticles, and the self-levelling formula significantly speeds up the nail tech's work pace;
● the consistency of the gel enables easy sculpting of the upper arch;
● correctly performed nail set reduces the need for filing to a minimum;
● low polymerization temperature ensures comfort during the treatment, minimizes the burning sensation during curing in the lamp.
● Wash your hands, disinfect and wear gloves.
● Assess the condition of the customer's hands and nails.
● Prep the nail plate, push the cuticles back using a cuticle pusher or wooden stick.
● Shorten the nails as much as possible and round them with a file 180.
● Matt the nail plate with a 100/180 buffer.
● Remove excess dust from the nail using a soft brush.
● Dehydrate the nail using the traditional purple Cleaner.
● Place and fix the form.
● In the case of a more demanding nail plate, use Acid Free Primer or Acid Primer.
● Apply a thin layer of the selected base coat on the natural nail plate and cure in the lamp.
● Use the building/sculpting gel to create a skeleton on the form and cure in the lamp, and remove the form.
● Apply Self Levelling Gel with Proteins 110 Natural, creating apex and upper nail arch-cure (1,2 or 3 layers depending on their thickness).
● Remove sticky layer with Cleaner Wipe Off.
● Shape the nail using a 100/180 file.
● Smooth the surface with a 100/180 or 180/220 buffer and remove any excess dust from the nail.
● Wipe the nail using Wipe Off Cleaner.
● Apply a glossy top coat and cure again in the lamp.
● Wipe top coats leaving a sticky layer with the Super Shine Effect Cleaner.